All Books Signed By The Author!

All Books Signed By The Author!
Hound Dog Books (click here)

Mar 23, 2010

Writing Pen


For years I've written stuff down with a "Bic" crystal pen. The other day I was at Walmart. I was looking at office supplies and noticed a "Bic" Round Stic, medium point pen. So I went ahead and bought it. Wow, I like it. It doesn't smear or anything when I write. I'm left handed so sometimes when I write stuff it might smear a little bit, but not with this awesome pen. I've always used a "Bic" pen when I write and that got me thinking on brand loyalty. If I like something I will stick with it. It's the same with what I choose to eat, drink, listen to, watch, read, or whatever it may be. If I like it, then I like it. Simple as that.

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!
Remember to like, reblog, and share this.