All Books Signed By The Author!

All Books Signed By The Author!
Hound Dog Books

Sep 11, 2010

Dylan and Hendrix

Okay, I've been drinking a few beers and a White Russian. Head is swimming in that euphoric state of being. Right now l'm listening to Jimi Hendrix, but I think I'll listen to good old Bob Dylan. Well, you know what I mean, not "old" Bob Dylan but I guess "young" Bob Dylan from the album "Highway 61 Revisited". For some reason I like to listen to Dylan when I've been drinking. I listen to other stuff as well such as the Beatles and whatever else is on the radio at the time and so on and so on. Right now the song "Like A Rolling Stone" is playing. Yeah, it sounds so good just like it always does. Cheers!

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!
Remember to like, reblog, and share this.