All Books Signed By The Author!

All Books Signed By The Author!
Hound Dog Books

Dec 9, 2010

On Writing A Novel


The ideas are there written down on paper. Plot points, bits of dialog, character names and other stuff. Now all I need to do is write the first sentence to get the novel started. I will work on it this month and the following year coming up. If everything goes according to plan, which it might or might not, we'll just have to wait and see. But if everything does go well I should have the novel or at least a very good rough draft of the novel completed by next year around this time. Then from there I plan to publish it and market it by the year 2012 or if I need more time writing at least by the year 2014.

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!
Remember to like, reblog, and share this.