All Books Signed By The Author!

All Books Signed By The Author!
Hound Dog Books (click here)

Mar 5, 2011

George Harrison and Hare Krishna

Listening to George Harrison's album "All Things Must Pass" and reading about Krishna on the website: Krishna.com which is very interesting as I always find something new that I haven't seen or read before.  The website has a lot of helpful information on the Hare Krishna movement and culture.  Although I'm kind of new to all of this Krishna stuff and so on and so on but a lot of it makes sense to me the more I look into it.  I would like to thank George Harrison and of course Swami Srila Prabhupada for their wisdom and powerful influence in the lives of so many people including mine.  Thank You! Chant and Be Happy : )   

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!
Remember to like, reblog, and share this.