A few weeks ago, I was watching a really cool movie called "Something Wicked This Way Comes" based on the Ray Bradbury book by the same name. I never read the book but a long time ago I remember seeing the movie at Block Buster and I remember the cover to it but I never rented it. I'm not sure why. I guess because I thought it was a movie for kids. Well, I was wrong. In a way it is a kids movie but it's also for adults as well. I was amazed at how good the movie was. That got me thinking of other scary movies that kids, tweens, and adults would like. So here's a list of some that you might like. (Note: Some of the movies might be rated R but most are at least PG or PG-13).
1. The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow (the cartoon) - G
2. Something Wicked This Way Comes - PG
3. The Twilight Zone - PG
4. Poltergeist - PG
5. House - R (this one is rated R, so it might not be for younger kids)
6. Tremors - PG-13
7. Fright Night - R (this one is rated R, so it might not be for younger kids)
8. The Gate - PG-13
9. The Willies - PG-13
10. The Lost Boys- R (this one is rated R, so it might not be for younger kids)
11. Ghostbusters - PG
12. The Frighteners - R (this one is rated R, so it might not be for younger kids)
I'm sure there are a lot of other movies that I've forgot to mention but this is a good starting place.