All Books Signed By The Author!

All Books Signed By The Author!
Hound Dog Books

Oct 31, 2011

Family Fun Horror Movies

Happy Halloween!
A few weeks ago, I was watching a really cool movie called "Something Wicked This Way Comes" based on the Ray Bradbury book by the same name.  I never read the book but a long time ago I remember seeing the movie at Block Buster and I remember the cover to it but I never rented it.  I'm not sure why.  I guess because I thought it was a movie for kids.  Well, I was wrong.  In a way it is a kids movie but it's also for adults as well.  I was amazed at how good the movie was.  That got me thinking of other scary movies that kids, tweens, and adults would like.  So here's a list of some that you might like.  (Note:  Some of the movies might be rated R but most are at least PG or PG-13).


1.  The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow (the cartoon) - G 
2.  Something Wicked This Way Comes - PG
3.  The Twilight Zone - PG
4.  Poltergeist - PG
5.  House - R  (this one is rated R, so it might not be for younger kids)      
6.  Tremors - PG-13
7.  Fright Night - R  (this one is rated R, so it might not be for younger kids)
8.  The Gate - PG-13
9.  The Willies - PG-13
10.  The Lost Boys- R  (this one is rated R, so it might not be for younger kids)
11.  Ghostbusters - PG
12.  The Frighteners - R  (this one is rated R, so it might not be for younger kids)    


I'm sure there are a lot of other movies that I've forgot to mention but this is a good starting place.      

1 comment:

Horror Movies | Online Movies said...

I'm working on bringing the instant film camera back as part of the future

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!
Remember to like, reblog, and share this.