All Books Signed By The Author!

All Books Signed By The Author!
Hound Dog Books (click here)

Dec 18, 2011

The Return Of Poetry

Poetry is very important.  For a long time I subscribed to the poetry magazine called "The American Poet" from the Academy of American Poets.  Earlier this year I decided to cancel my subscription.  For a while it was nice but now I kind of miss reading new poems and other stuff from some wonderful poets.  Instead of renewing my subscription I decided to try out something new just to shake things up a bit with a different poetry magazine called "The American Poetry Review".  I will hopefully receive my first issue some time this coming new year, I'm looking forward to it.  Peace and Happy Blogging : )

No comments:

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for reading!
Remember to like, reblog, and share this.